Ahern's work on Timpte Council Bluffs, a semi-trailer repair shop, was completed without any issues. This 22,476 square foot facility is located in Council Bluffs, Iowa. Ahern installed a wet pipe sprinkler system in the new addition of the facility and part of the existing building. Ahern worked with general contractor Chief Construction to make sure this project ran smoothly and was completed with no OSHA recordable events.
- Ahern's field crew averaged 6 years of industry experience
- No warranty rework needed
- Ahern's design was approved on the first submission
- Final project cost was less than the original estimate
- No OSHA recordable events
- Zero lost-time injuries