You are here
UW-River Falls South Forks Suites Addition
Despite a strict schedule, the new construction on UW River Falls new 10,000 square-foot student housing facility was completed just in time for the start of a new semester. Ahern installed an energy recovery ventilator and solar water heaters in order to craft a more energy efficient system. Ahern’s ability to assist the general contractor provided for a smooth commissioning and communication process.
- The office staff involved with this project holds an average of 16 years of experience
- The field crew involved with this project holds an average of 10 years of experience
- No OSHA recordable events or lost-time injuries
- Pending LEED certification
- Ahern installed an energy recovery ventilator and solar water heater