- 100% of sprinkler inspections are performed by licensed sprinkler fitters or NICET certified technicians.
- Our service technicians average over 17 years of industry experience.
You are here
Fire Sprinkler Services
We service all types of sprinkler systems in all sorts of facilities.
Our sprinkler inspectors undergo a minimum of 720 hours of coursework and 9,500 hours of on-the-job training prior to performing any inspections. This ensures they carry the code and system knowledge needed to keep your systems functioning properly.
Ahern also services and inspects non-water based systems. To learn more about our expertise in servicing these alternative suppression systems visit Fire Protection Special Hazards.
- Routine Inspection per NFPA 25 Standards
- Main Drain & Water Flow Alarm Testing
- Fire Pump Tests
- Internal Pipe Examination
- Check Valve Inspection
- Report Completion and Agency Filing
- Inspection Tracking and Reporting
- 24/7 Emergency Service