- Last year, we completed over 330 plumbing orders. 100% of these orders were problem free.
- Our actual project costs have averaged within 2.5% of the original estimates for the last fifteen years.
You are here
Plumbing Prefabrication Services
Pre-assembly of common plumbing components keeps your project moving forward at optimal efficiency and with greater accuracy. Our average turnaround for plumbing orders is 2.1 days. Last year, 100% of our plumbing orders were delivered on time.
Shop Features and Capabilities:
- 4,920 square feet
- 1/2” through 6” pipe diameter capability
- 2” and smaller carbon, galvanized, and stainless steel piping (threaded)
- 6” and smaller copper, plastic, and cast iron piping
- Iron Worker machine
- Capable of punching a 1.5" hole into a piece of carbon steel over 1" thick
- Can shear a piece of 3/4" carbon steel that's 30" long
- Can cut a piece of 8" x 8" x 3/4" thick carbon steel angle
- Notch, cope, and bend with the different accessories
- Common assemblies include clevis and trapeze hangers/brackets, control valves, in-wall drops, medical gas assemblies, plumbing fixture batteries, pump seal water, PVC, repetitive copper, trip fixtures and VAV boxes.