You are here
Pipe Fabrication, Sheet Metal, and Plumbing Shops Post Offer Materials
Congratulations on your job offer with Ahern!
Our Post Offer Process has three different stages. It is important that you follow these directions in a timely manner in order to help us prepare for your first day!
Stage One – Post Offer Materials
Stage 1 has four different action items as outlined below.
1) Finalize Application
Log back into your application to complete the confidential information section. You will be asked to supply your social security number, date of birth and complete the criminal background disclosure questions. To enter your information, click here. You will need to select “Action” and then “View/ Edit Application”.
2) Motor Vehicle Record Check
3) Background Check
Click here to enter the required information for Ahern to process the remainder of your background check.
4) Pre-Employment Drug Test & Medical Examination
- Review the list of available testing sites to complete Ahern’s pre-employment drug screen and medical examination. If a testing site is not available within 60 miles of your home, please contact Human Resources by email at AhernCareers@jfahern.com.
- Pick up the instructional letter and chain of custody form from Ahern’s Central Reception desk located at 855 Morris Street. You must bring this form to the testing facility at the time of your appointment.
- Attached to the chain of custody form is a Substance Abuse Test Consent & Release Form. Please complete prior to your appointment. This form must be taken with you and provided to the clinic.
- Contact desired testing facility to schedule an appointment.
Stage Two – New Hire Paperwork
Once you finalize your application, you will receive an email from “SuccessFactors Onboarding” with the subject “Ahern New Hire Paperwork”.
This email will contain a link to a “New Employee Wizard” to complete new hire paperwork. Please follow that link and complete the paperwork.
Stage Three – Sign Off on New Hire Paperwork
Once your new hire paperwork is completed, you will receive an email from DocuSign providing a link to follow and electronically sign off on the paperwork that you have completed.
Our website contains a wealth of information and we encourage you to explore its features. We look forward to having you join the Ahern team!